Feature details of Panel 800 Version 6 and Version 5.1 to see which panel suits your application best
As a member of ABB’s Essential HSI Suite, Panel 800 offers a collection of operator panels ranging from a simple keypad panel with monochrome display to a high performance panel offering multiple interfacing options, speed and brilliant displays.
Our panels have been grouped based on display sizes and performance levels so you can find the optimal HMI solution for your application. Standard, High performance, Black and Rugged panels are part of Panel 800 version 6 range of HMI solutions. Our earlier series of Panel 800 version 5.1 is also available in parallel.
- Standard panels comprises of keypad panels PP874K, PP877K and touchscreen panels PP871, PP874, PP877 suitable for extreme temperature range.
- High performance panels PP882 and PP885 are designed with more interfacing options, speed and more brilliant displays.
- Black and Rugged panels are the latest additions to the Panel 800 version 6 family. “Black” marine certified panels include PP874M, PP885M and PP885H. The “Rugged” marine certified panels include PP880R, PP885R and PP886H.
- PC Runtime is a software enabling the HMI application to run equally well, or better, on a standard Windows PC as on a panel.
- Panel 800 version 5.1 comprises of four keypad panels PP820A, PP826A, PP836A, PP846A and six touchscreen panels PP815A, PP825A, PP835A, PP845A, PP865A.
LifeCycle Parts Services for distributed control systems
Guarantee functionality of your installations by using ABB authorized new parts, refurbished and exchange spare parts, as well as repair and analysis services
Spares are available throughout the life cycles of the plant and the control system.
The LifeCycle Parts Services help you minimize plant and equipment downtime. We provide cost efficient spare parts and services to ensure the best possible accessibility and continuous trouble-free operation for your system.