S800 I/O system Benefits：
- Cost effective solutions to practically all needs for field device interfacing, including basic analog and digital I/O, as well as intrinsic safety and high integrity solutions.
- Highly modular and can be built in a near infinite number of ways, from highly centralized to highly distributed.
- Supporting industry standard field bus PROFIBUS DP, compatible also with non-ABB controllers; supports also ABB’s Advant Fieldbus 100
- Configured transparently as part of parent controllers, like local I/O; no additional knowledge or skills are required.
- Comprehensive diagnostics, hot swapping of modules and redundancy solutions contribute to keeping production up
ABB Control System
The myABB/ My Control System customer self-service tool, available 24/7, offers you a single point of online access to information, services and service contacts for the ABB family of control systems and all ABB products.
You’ll quickly find that new MyABB/ My Control System web portal is a great way to increase your productivity, minimize cost, and extend the useful life of your ABB control products and systems.
- Stay updated with email notifications and receive relevant information for selected SIDs. Notifications may be configured for different control system families and/or other ABB products.
- Access to relevant subscriptions and software licenses of the control system: Scope of licenses, expiry dates, license key, license certificate
- Check software status of the control system, quickly access to relevant safety reports, alerts or product documents
- Improve performance by continuously enhancing the control system with system specific software updates, see the overall health and equipment status of your system
- Protect the ABB control system against malware infection and cyber-attacks with the latest Microsoft® security updates and verified 3rd party Antivirus files – validated by ABB for relevance and system compatibility with ABB control system software