COMPACT CONTROL BUILDER FOR ABB AC 800M CONTROLLER
• Improved fail over handling for redundant controllers, when low level software exceptions are detected.
• Modbus RTU Redundancy at Application Level.
• Software support for AC 800M controller PM858. PM858 is the lowest performance redundant controller, and is a perfect fit for smaller process applications where high availability is a must.
Improved lifecycle support:
• Support for more S100 I/O boards.
• Support for Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise as well as continued support for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Server 2008.
• Support for Microsoft Office 2016.
Integrated programming tool – Single tool that contains a compiler, programming editors, standard libraries for developing PLC applications and standard hardware types (units) in libraries for hardware configuring.
Self-defined libraries – Create your own self-defined libraries containing data types, function block types and more which can be connected to any project. Various functions and type solutions for simple logic control, device control, loop control, alarm handling etc. are packaged as standard libraries.
Re-use of libraries – Reduced engineering by promoting re-use of user-defined libraries of data and function block types
Comprehensive diagnostics – Powerful simulation and online/offline facilities for testing, program modification, troubleshooting and commissioning. Features for online testing include Status inspection, Force, Overwrite, Tasks.
IEC 61131-3 Programming – Support for all five IEC 61131-3 languages giving you the flexibility to choose the language that best fits your needs : Function Block Diagram (FBD), Structured Text (ST), Instruction List (IL), Ladder Diagram (LD), Sequential Function Chart (SFC) and extension languages : Diagram Editor with Function Diagram and Control Modules.
- Full modularity and flexibility for all environments for future expansion of control applications
- Compact Control Builder software offers a wide range of powerful control solutions and reusable libraries for efficient configuration
- Robust design and redundancy options in all critical areas of the controller and its components eliminates single-point failures and secures maximum availability
- Supports a broad range of I/O products that can be integrated into a spectrum of industrial processing applications
AC800M ABB PLC ABB DCS
We agent for ABB product AC800F and AC800M the DCS, PLC products are AC500 and AC500-ECO, etc.
AC800F controller ABB is introduced in 2000 with the fieldbus function of the controller, a rich field bus interface, may realize the controller redundancy, communication redundancy and power redundancy.
AC800F controller master unit model
PM802F 8 M.
PM803F 16 M
Power supply module models
SA801F 220 VAC
SD802F 24 VDC
As many as nine AC800M controllers for choice, and AC800F different AC800M is only equipped with configuration software CCB, not their own people-machine monitoring software, can choose the third party software as their own people-machine monitoring software, so suitable for engineering company use. The same AC800M also can realize controller redundancy, communication redundancy and power redundancy.
PM851K01 8 M.
PM861K01 16 M
PM861K02 16 M redundancy
PM864K01 32 M
PM864K02 32 M redundancy
PM865K01 32 M High Intergrity
PM865K02 32 M redundancy High Intergrity