20CF1K0N0ANNBNA0 PowerFlex 700H AC Drive 20C
The PowerFlex 700H AC drive offers a cost-effective, variable speed applications. It is designed to meet the demands for
space, flexibility and performance. The many features allow the user to easily configure the drive for most application needs.
Ratings currently available include 200…1900 HP output at 480V AC, 150…2400 HP at 600V AC and 160…2000 kW at
690V AC input.
An LCD Human Interface Module (also used with the PowerFlex® 70, 700 and 700S) provides text for startup, metering,
programming, and troubleshooting.
PowerFlex 700H AC drives are configurable for Volts-per-Hertz or Sensorless Vector control modes to meet a wide variety
of application needs. This control is housed in a module which is separately removable from the power structure. The
control module is the same for all drive ratings, simplifying installation and maintenance for the entire product line.
Optional I/O is available as 24V DC or 115V AC.
Optional internal communication modules are available as user-installed kits. These provide fast and efficient control and/
or data exchange with host controllers over popular interfaces. These interfaces include; DeviceNet™, ControlNet™,
Ethernet/IP™, Profibus, Interbus, Remote I/O, Serial Communications and other open control and communication
networks. PC tools such as DriveExplorer™ and DriveTools™ SP assist with programming, monitoring and troubleshooting
the PowerFlex 700H.
PowerFlex 700H Adjustable Frequency AC Drive
Key Features and Benefits
Excellent Speed Control Performance
• Open-loop speed control with slip compensation
• Excellent torque at low speeds for demanding speed control applications
• Configurable for Volts-per-Hertz or Sensorless Vector control modes for a wide variety of applications
• ATEX certified option for drives that operate in potentially explosive environments
Flexible Programming, Hardware, and Communication Interfaces.
• Advanced features and parameter set modeled after the PowerFlex 700 AC drive.
• Standard I/O includes either 24V or 115V digital I/O plus analog I/O.
• NetLinx communication options, including DeviceNet, ControlNet, and EtherNet/IP networks.