PanelView Standard 300 Terminals
The PanelView™ Standard 300 Graphic Terminals have a 3 in. monochrome flat-panel display with 128 x 64 resolution. These terminals support operator input via keypad only (8 function keys).
- Designed for minimal installation depth and maximum viewing angles
- Integrates with multiple controller families including PLC-5®, SLC™ 500, MicroLogix™ and ControlLogix®
- Supports ATA PC memory cards
- Supports point-to-point and network communications, including DeviceNet™, DH-485, RS-232 (DH-485) and RS-232 (DF1)
- Provides RS-232 printer port to print alarms, alarm lists, triggered messages and triggered states of a multi-state indicator
- Uses PanelBuilder™ 32 programming software
- 2711 PanelView™ Standard 300 Graphic Terminals
- UL; C-UL; CE marked; Class I Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class I Zone 2; Class II Div 2; Class III Div 1; C-Tick
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Use PanelBuilder32 software to program your PanelView™ Standard graphic terminal.
Frequently Viewed Publications
- PanelView Standard Brochure [PDF]
- Visualization Platforms Selection Guide [PDF]
- PanelView Standard User Manual [PDF]
- Migrating PanelView Standard Applications Guide [PDF]
See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.