ABB ACS601 AC Drives for speed and torque control of 3 to 4000 HP
The ACS 601 series provides a selection of readymade application macros and a wide range of fully programmable inputs and outputs. Should your application require distributed or high resolution control signals, analog and digital extension modules can be added. Optional modules mount on standard DIN rails and connect via a high speed fiber optic link. Fieldbus adapter modules are available for all the common fieldbus standards including Modbus, Modbus Plus, DeviceNet, Profibus, ABB MasterField
Bus, Interbus-S and others.
ACS 600 AC Drives meet the needs of any application – from the simplest to the most critical and highly demanding.
● Pumps – centrifugal, positive displacement, metering.
● Fans – forced draft, induced draft,centrifugal, axial.
● Conveyors, bottling lines, palletizers and other materials handling applications.
● Lifts, elevators, cranes, hoists.
● Winders – films, paper, wire.
● Extruders – melt pumps, pelletizers
Voltage 3 phase, 380to 690 V ±10 % permitted tolerance
Frequency 48 to 63 Hz Output Power
Voltage 3 phase, from 0 to applied incoming supply voltage
Frequency 0 to 3.2*fFWP Environmental limits
Ambient temperature 0 to 40 ºC Enclosure classes
Chassis (IP 00), NEMA 1 (IP 21) and NEMA 12 (IP 54) Standard control connections
● 3 programmable differential analog inputs (1 voltage signal, 2 current signals)
● 6 programmable digital inputs
● 2 programmable analog outputs (current signals)
● 3 programmable digital outputs (form C relays) Optional analog and digital extension modules can be added as well as a wide range of fieldbus adapters. Protection
Overcurrent, short circuit, ground fault, input phase loss, output phase loss, motor overload ( I 2t ), overvoltage, undervoltage, overtemperature, motor stall. Application macros
The ACS 600 features a selection of built-in, pre-programmed application macros for configuration of inputs, outputs and parameters as well as signal processing. These include:
● FACTORY SETTING for basic industrial applications
● HAND/AUTO CONTROL for local and remote operation
● PID CONTROL for closed loop processes
● TORQUE CONTROL for processes where torque control is required
● SEQUENCE CONTROL for repetitive cycles
● USER MACRO 1 & 2 for users own parameter settings
● OPTIONAL Lead – Follower for load sharing