Just 5.2″ x 4.4″ (133x111mm) and only 1.5″ (48mm) deep, it is
ideal for customers who need a space-saving and low-cost yet
Although designed for low-end graphical or
text-only operator interface applications, it has
many of the same features found in the rest of the
PanelView Standard family. It uses PanelBuilder32™
configuration software and firmware as all other
PanelView Standard terminals.
The 3.2″ diagonal monochrome display offers full
graphic capability, and 4 standard function keys
plus configurable arrow keys for a total of 8 function
keys. The liquid crystal LED back-lit display is ideal for both high
and low ambient light.
Other features include:
• Screen security
• Analog gauges
• DF1™ and DH-485 communication options, targeting
MicroLogix™ and SLC™ systems
• PanelBuilder32 provides the ability to create and reuse screens
or objects from any other PanelView Standard application
• Supports L files (32-bit) for use with MicroLogix controllers
• Easily switch between English, French, Italian, German,
and Spanish text
Designed to operate on Microsoft® Windows® (including
Windows 2000) operating system, PanelBuilder32 features an
intuitive development environment to simplify application design,
reduce development time, maximize performance, and improve
productivity. This Micro uses the same PanelBuilder32 as the
rest of the PanelView Standard product family.
• Set defaults to reduce development time.
• Easy screen design using symbols, objects, graphics, and
imported bitmap images.
• Create analog gauges for more intuitive operation.
• Create application graphical screens with push buttons,
selectors, numeric and ASCII entry devices, diagnostic
indicators, message displays, embedded numeric and
ASCII variable displays, custom graphics, and more
Ordering Information for PanelView 300 Micro
24V dc Keypad Terminal with DH-485 (8-pin mini-DIN, RS232) communications
24V dc Keypad Terminal with DF1 (8-pin mini-DIN, RS232) communications1