DIGSI 5 Compact:
Software for configuration and use of individual SIPROTEC 5 protection devices manufactured by Siemens and reading out process data from SIPROTEC 5 devices (projects are limited to a single device).
DIGSI 5 Standard:
As for DIGSI 5 Compact, but without constraint as to the number of SIPROTEC 5 devices supported per project, including system configurator for IEC 61850.
The editors for function charts (CFC), graphic single line and device configuration are also included. SIGRA for professional fault record analysis is available as an option.
DIGSI 5 Premium:
As for DIGSI 5 Standard, but with integrated test and startup functionality, including the option to create test sequences and run them in the protection device without external test equipment.
IEC 61850 also supports flexible engineering and functional naming.
- Intel® Celeron® Dual Core 2,2 GHz (Ivy/Sandy Bridge)
- 5 GB free disk space on the hard disk (Solid State Disk (SSD) recommended)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Graphic display HD ready 1280 x 1024 or 1376 x 768 Pixels
- DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse
- USB port
The following operating systems are supported:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit and 64-bit with
- Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit with Service Pack 1 as workstation computer
- VMWare support for virtual machines