The electronic handwheels enable an axis to be traversed manually. The axis selected via the CNC can be positioned so that the axes are parallel.
The portable electronic handwheel is intended for use directly at the machine.
- Positioning of axes
- Rugged and compact housing variant
- Handwheels for installation by user – with or without front panel (the front panel can be removed)
- Portable handwheel in enclosure:
- Connection by means of a spiral cable
- Mounting with integrated magnetic clamp or a holder (accessory)
The electronic handwheels feature a magnetic latching facility which supports increment-precise traversing. The handwheels generate 5 V DC TTL signals. A version with 24 V DC and an HTL interface is available for connection to I/O modules.
The electronic handwheel can be used for:
- SINUMERIK 808D
- SINUMERIK 808D ADVANCED
- SINUMERIK 828D BASIC
- SINUMERIK 828D
- SINUMERIK 840D sl