SIEMENS IPC 627C 627D PC-BASED AUTOMATION
SIMATIC IPC627D / IPC827D – one platform, many advantages:
- High performance and particularly fast system reactions:
– Intel Xeon E3 and 4th generation Core-i3 or Celeron processors
– Powerful onboard HD graphic integrated in the CPU
– Up to 16 GB main memory
- Very high system availability and data security due to
– RAID1 – system with RAID controller onboard
– Solid-state drive (SSD) with 240 GB (SATA)
– ECC-RAM, work memory with error correction
- Remote access via Intel AMT
- Optional PROFIBUS or PROFINET interface with three ports for low-cost connection of distributed field devices or for coupling with SIMATIC S7 controllers
- High data transmission rates and redundancy with two teaming-capable Gigabit Ethernet connections
- Dual monitoring via DisplayPort and DVI-I graphics interfaces integrated as standard
- 4 x Hi-Speed USB 3.0 ports
Energy-efficient industrial PCs:
– Low power consumption due to latest mobile technology
– Wake-on-LAN functionality for timed start-up of IPCs from a central location via a network, for example, after a weekend without production.
Design and function
- Rugged with long-term availability as well as mounting and interface compatibility with the SIMATIC IPC827D Box PC.
For central operator control and monitoring applications, it is also available as an IPC677 of the same design with brilliant full HD display.
Fast diagnostics of the operating state and display of the BIOS start procedure with four status and alarm LEDs:
– 1 x LED: BIOS
– 2 x LEDs: user/WinAC RTX
– 1 x LED: WinAC RTX, e.g. for acknowledgment during data transmission.
- Fast replacement of the CMOS battery, even when installed, due to externally accessible battery compartment.
- Flexible control cabinet installation with high user friendliness and assured characteristics, such as 55 °C ambient temperature, due to front/portrait installation kit and mounting bracket. All function elements and interfaces can therefore be accessed from the front.