The SIMATIC IPC627D Box PC is characterized by its remarkable compactness and performance. It is suitable for demanding measuring, open-loop and closed-loop control tasks at ambient temperatures of up to 55 °C and high requirements for shock and vibration resistance. Despite the fact that it is extremely compact, it is flexibly scalable and expandable with two slots:
2 x PCI or
1 x PCI and 1 x PCIe x16 or
1 x PCIe x4 and 1 x PCIe x16
• Rugged metal enclosure, resistant to vibration and shock,
with high electromagnetic compatibility
• Card retainer for reliable operation of PC modules in the event
of vibrations and shocks
• Graphics onboard 1600 x 1200, 85 Hz, 32-bit colors
• Interfaces (accessible from one side):
– 2 x LAN 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet interface (RJ45)
– DisplayPort and DVI-I graphics interface
– 4 x USB 3.0
– 1 x serial (COM1)
• 4 LEDs – 1 x power and 3 x applications (WinAC)
We are an international company in the UK and HK
Save you 30% of the purchasing cost
Quick quote and quick delivery for each order/request.
SIMATIC IPC627D / IPC827D – one platform, many advantages:
High performance and particularly fast system reactions:
– Intel Xeon E3 and 4th generation Core-i3 or Celeron processors
– Powerful onboard HD graphic integrated in the CPU
– Up to 16 GB main memory
Very high system availability and data security due to
– RAID1 – system with RAID controller onboard
– Solid-state drive (SSD) with 240 GB (SATA)
– ECC-RAM, work memory with error correction
Remote access via Intel AMT
Optional PROFIBUS or PROFINET interface with three ports for low-cost connection of distributed field devices or for coupling with SIMATIC S7 controllers
High data transmission rates and redundancy with two teaming-capable Gigabit Ethernet connections
Dual monitoring via DisplayPort and DVI-I graphics interfaces integrated as standard
4 x Hi-Speed USB 3.0 ports
Energy-efficient industrial PCs:
– Low power consumption due to latest mobile technology
– Wake-on-LAN functionality for timed start-up of IPCs from a central location via a network, for example, after a weekend without production.
Design and function
Rugged with long-term availability as well as mounting and interface compatibility with the SIMATIC IPC827D Box PC.
For central operator control and monitoring applications, it is also available as an IPC677 of the same design with brilliant full HD display.
Fast diagnostics of the operating state and display of the BIOS start procedure with four status and alarm LEDs:
– 1 x LED: BIOS
– 2 x LEDs: user/WinAC RTX
– 1 x LED: WinAC RTX, e.g. for acknowledgment during data transmission.
Fast replacement of the CMOS battery, even when installed, due to externally accessible battery compartment.
Flexible control cabinet installation with high user friendliness and assured characteristics, such as 55 °C ambient temperature, due to front/portrait installation kit and mounting bracket. All function elements and interfaces can therefore be accessed from the front.