SIMATIC TeleService Description
SIEMENS SIMATIC Teleservice,Machines and plants are increasingly operated in places which are far away from the place of manufacture. Manufacturers of plants must nevertheless be able to provide support in the event of a fault. Especially during the warranty period this can result in high costs. TeleService helps to reduce this risk.
With the new TS Adapter IE Advanced you are especially flexible due to the high performance.
- Shorter response times for service calls
- On-site service calls can be reduced to a minimum
- Easy-to-handle solution, tailored to industrial automation
- Support for SIMATIC-specific services
- Support for PROFIBUS and PROFINET networks
- Complete integration into TIA Portal
The possible applications for TeleService are manifold. Plants can be diagnosed, values set and programs or data transmitted from any place on earth via internet or telephone cable. TeleService contributes significantly to reduce travel and personnel costs for service calls and has therefore been a standard product in automation for a long time.