The EJA-E series of transmitters is Yokogawa’s most recent evolution of the DPharp family. Released in 2012, it combines the ruggedness and success of the work-horse EJA-A series with the performance of the thoroughbred EJX-A series to deliver the type of product you have come to expect from Yokogawa.
The EJA115E is Differential Pressure Transmitter in the series that is optimized for low flow applications with the addition of an Integral Flow Orifice (IFO).
EJA115E features include:
- 0.055% Square Root Output Accuracy
- 0.1% per 7 years Stability (DP)
- Exida and TUV SIL 2/3 Certified
- 90 ms ~ 150 ms Response Time
- Local Parameter Setting (LPS)
Available with HART 5/7, 1 to 5 VDC HART 7 (Low Power), FOUNDATION Fieldbus, PROFIBUS PA, BRAIN communication.