YOKOGAWA ZR22G DIRECT IN SITU ZIRCONIA OXYGEN ANALYZER
YOKOGAWA ZR22G Overview
Oxygen concentration is widely measured for the sake of conserving energy, preventing air pollution, controlling quality, and so forth.
There are many types of oxygen analyzers which use various principles of measurement.
Zirconia oxygen analyzers, which can measure the oxygen concentration in high-temperature gases directly, are optimal for combustion management and control, etc. in combustion equipment and are used in many industries such as iron- and steelmaking, electric power, oil and petrochemicals, chemicals, ceramic, paper and pulp, and textiles.
The YOKOGAWA ZR22G/ZR402G Separate Type Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers have the following features:
• A general-purpose detector can directly measure gas of up to 700ºC. Moreover, when combined with the high-temperature probe adapter, it can measure gas of up to 1400ºC.
• For the Zirconia cell, which is a key component of zirconia oxygen analyzers, a zirconia element and platinum electrodes are molecularly bonded by a method developed by Yokogawa. Therefore, the zirconia sensor can deliver consistent measurements for a long period without the electrode being peeled off.
• The heater assembly used to heat up the zirconia cell is constructed so that it can be replaced in the field. Even if a wire in the heater breaks, the heater can be easily replaced in the field.
• The converter features a large liquid-crystal display that is easy to see and read.
• A high-resolution graphic display is available, and trend graph display of up to 150 min is possible.
• A touch panel is used for operations, allowing information to be easily read out and set up.
• Operations are performed interactively with the operation display, so the Instruction Manual is not needed in daily operations.
• During calibration, the sensor (cell) response time, internal resistance value, zero calibration factor, span collection factor, etc. are checked and the data are evaluated comprehensively. This allows the remaining life of the cell to be predicted.
• Two current outputs (4 – 20 mA) and four SPDT relay contact outputs are available. Measurement data, alarms, errors, etc. can be output.
This technical information document (TI 11M12A01-03E) is intended to help users understand and make the best use of these features of the ZR22G/ZR402G Separate Type Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers.
For descriptions of typical applications, see the following application edition of this technical information document:
YOKOGAWA ZR22G, ZR402G Separate Type Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers (Application Edition) (TI 11M12A01-01E)
5.We accept currency: USD, or RMB or EUR
All new Used and refurbished parts are enjoying Automation Automation warranty period of 12 months
New item 12 months
Used Item 12 months
Refurbished item 18 months
PDF & VIDEOS
Our technical team about the part we have technical documents, please contact our technical team now.
12 Month Warranty On All Parts
100% Tested & Cleaned Guaranteed
Free Technica Support
We focus on industrial automation and process instrument over 20 years
YOKOGAWA ZR22G DIRECT IN SITU ZIRCONIA OXYGEN ANALYZER
The YOKOGAWA ZR22G separate-type detector uses a high-reliability zirconia sensor, and its heater assembly can be replaced on site. The detector is mounted, for example, on the wall of a flue and can measure the gases directly. The ZR22S separate-type detector for explosion-proof applications is also available.
• The built-in heater assembly of the probe can be replaced on site, reducing maintenance costs.
• The probe uses a long-life, high-reliability Zirconia sensor.
• The probe uses three-reference gas supply methods (natural air convection, instrument air, and pressure compensated) in its applications.
• The separate type converter incorporates a LCD touchscreen for ease of operation.
• This converter can be used as an oxygen analyzer as well as a high temperature humidity analyzer.
• The integrated type integrates both probe and converter, to reduce wiring, piping, and installation costs. This type of unit uses an optical switch for ease of operation at the site.
• Remote maintenance using digital communications (HART) reduces maintenance costs. *1
Separate Type In Situ Zirconia Oxygen / High Temperature Humidity Analyzer
• Liquid-crystal touch panel display provides easy operation.
• Interactive model displays instructions to follow, including those for: settings, oxygen concentration trends, and calibration operations.
• Digital communications features are provided as standard – this enables the analyzer to be maintenance-serviced remotely.
•Can measure either oxygen concentration or humidity with a single analyzer.
• Highly reliable measurements with trend-data graphs.
• The zirconia cell and heater assembly can be replaced in the field.
ATEX: EEx d IIB + H2, Group II, Category 2GD, T2, T300°C FM/CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C and D, Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G, T2
IECEx: Ex d IIB + H2 T2, Ex tD A21 IP66 T300°C
Oxygen concentration in combustion exhaust gas and mixed gas
Zirconium oxide sensor
ZR22S-A (ATEX); EEx d IIB + H2,
ZR22S-B (FM); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
ZR22S-C (CSA); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
ZR22S-D (IECEx); Ex d IIB + H2, T2
0.01 to 100 vol% O2
4 to 20 mA DC, two points (ZR402G) (maximum load resistance 550Ω)
Any setting in the range of 0 – 5 vol%O2 to 0 – 100 vol%O2 (in 1 vol% O2), or partial range
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION (HART)
250 to 550Ω, depending on number of field devices connected to the loop (multi-drop mode)
SAMPLE GAS PRESSURE
For 0.15m probe, -0.5 to +5 kPa.
No pressure fluctuation in the furnace should be allowed
SAMPLE GAS TEMPERATURE
0 to 700℃
700 to 1871℃ (with 0.15m probe with JIS 5K 32 FF flange and ZR22P High Temperature Probe Adapter (certain options only))
0.15, 0.4, 0.7, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 m
Four points (one is fail-safe, normally open)
Method; zero/span calibration
Calibration mode; automatic, semi-automatic and manual (with an LCD touchscreen)
CONSTRUCTION OF DETECTOR (ZR22S)
Heater and thermocouple replaceable construction, equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66
CONSTRUCTION OF CONVERTER (ZR402G)
Non-explosion-proof, outdoor installation, equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66
-20 to +60℃ (-20 to +150℃ on the terminal box surface) (ZR22S)
-20 to +55℃ (ZR402G)
REFERENCE GAS SYSTEM
Instrument Air: 50 kPa + the pressure inside the furnace; Approx. 1Nl/min consumption
ATEX; M20 by 1.5 mm or 1/2 NPT select one type (4 pieces)
FM; 1/2 NPT (4 pieces)
CSA; 1/2 NPT (4 pieces)
IECEx; M20 by 1.5 mm or 1/2 NPT select one type (4 pieces)