GE Fanuc operator control interface OCS screen IC300OCS250
130 * 75 MM MONCHR
The XLe Operator Control Station (OCS), is Horner’s lowest cost “all-in-one” controller and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand (only 3.75″ square). For less than a micro PLC plus operator interface, the XLe includes a Graphical Operator Interface, Built-in I/O, Networking and Removable Mass Data Storage.
- More compact and affordable than using a PLC and Operator Interface
- Graphics display for better process visualization and machine indication
- Up to 42 built-in I/O with removable terminal blocks and expandable
- Removable MicroSD™ memory card stores data locally, supports program updates
- Two serial ports and downloadable protocols interface with almost any PLC or Drive
- Ethernet, Wireless and Telephone Modem options for In-Plant and Remote Connectivity
NX Graphical OCS seriesThe NX Graphical OCS series is a low cost, high-performance all-in-one controller with embedded features such as Ethernet, High Speed Counter, CompactFLASH® and Web server. It uses Horner’s complete selection of snap-on and distributed I/O.
- Displays Complex Graphical Objects
- 240×128 or 128×64 LCD screens with user assigned soft keys
- I/O can be snapped-on the back and on remote fiber optic bases
- Embedded Ethernet and Web enabled
- Full Alarming Package, downloadable fonts and four selectable lanquages.