PLC'S (Programmable Logic Controller)
Industrial Programmable Controllers – PACs and PLCs
- SIMATIC Programmable Automation Controllers (PLCs)
- S7-400 S7-400 S7-200 S7-1200 LOGO Programmable Logic Controller PLC'S
- PLC-5 Programmable Automation Controllers (PLCs)
- CS3000 Programmable Automation Controllers (DCSs)
- AC800M AC800F Programmable Logic Controller PLC's
- ALLEN-BRADLEY Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- ControlLogix, SLC500, PLC-5 Systems, CompactLogix PLC, MicroLogix PLC'sProgrammable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Schneider Modicon, Quantum, Premium, Twido Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
|What is a PLC?
PLCs are ruggedized microcomputers with hardware and software specifically designed to perform industrial control operations. A PLC consists of two basic sections:
PLCs are used to control machines or processes that are sequential in nature. PLCs can also control continuous processes that use analog I/O.
|What is a PAC?
A programmable automation controller (PAC) is a compact logic controller that combines the features and capabilities of a PC-based control system with that of a typical programmable logic controller (PLC).
PACs are most often used for more complex machine control, advanced process control, data acquisition, equipment monitoring and motion control.