The Rosemount 3300 Guided Wave Radar Level and Interface transmitters
For reliable and accurate level measurement in process tanks, Guided Wave Radar technology is the perfect solution. And the new Rosemount 3300 Series is the perfect choice among Guided Wave Radar (GWR) level transmitters.
The Rosemount 3300 provides reliable and cost effective measurement in a number of applications where other types of loop-powered transmitters cannot be used. GWR technology combined with advanced signal processing and sensitivity ensures that the Rosemount 3300 Series delivers both level and interface measurement data from the same transmitter.
* First loop-powered level and interface transmitter.
* Multivariable™ output from one device reduces process penetrations and installation costs.
* Direct level measurement means no compensation for changes in temperature, pressure, density, dielectric or conductivity.
* Virtually unaffected by dust, vapor, interfering obstacles and turbulence. Even suitable for small or odd shaped tanks.
* Intrinsically safe and Explosion proof makes it suitable for hazardous areas.
* PC setup software with installation wizard provides easy configuration.
* Dual compartment transmitter housing (electronics and cabling separated) which can
be removed without opening the tank, and cut-to-fit probes facilitate easy installation and minimize need for maintenance.
* Compatible with the Asset Management Solutions™ (AMS) plant management
software – cuts costs by streamlining maintenance tasks.
Rosemount 3300 Guided Wave Radar transmitters Data Sheet
Product Data Sheet (PDF @ 1.4 MB)
(French) Product Data Sheet (PDF @ 1.4 MB)
(Czech) Product Data Sheet (PDF @ 730 KB)
(Chinese) Product Data Sheet (PDF @ 2.0 MB)
Product Brochure (PDF @ 1.7 MB)
Application Guidelines (PDF @ 50 KB)