The Rosemount 5300 Series radar level transmitter, is our premium 2-wire Guided Wave Radar (GWR) for challenging level and interface measurements on liquids, slurries and solids. It leverages our 30 years of proven radar expertise and is designed to focus on your plant’s profitability. 5300 delivers everything you would expect from a best-in-class process radar – superior reliability, state-of-the-art safety features, effortless handling, and unlimited connectivity.
* Direct Switch Technology enables a stronger signal than other 2-wire GWR transmitters, providing better measurement capability and reliability.
* Probe End Projection allows for measurement on very low dielectric products over long ranges.
* Improved EMC performance with a Smart Galvanic Interface increases safety.
* Easy integration into new or existing plants with a choice of FOUNDATION ™ fieldbus with extensive support for PlantWeb® Alerts or 4-20 mA with superimposed HART®.
* Powerful and easy-to-use configuration tools.
* A wide range of probe styles to cover virtually any applications including high temperature and pressure probes for extremely demanding environments.
* Robust modular design and MultivariableTM transmitter resulting in low cost and increased safety.
* Virtually unaffected by application conditions such as dust, vapor and interfering obstacles.