SIPLUS LOGO! LOGIC MODULE
- The controller for use in the toughest environmental conditions
- With extended temperature range from -40/-25 °C to +70 °C
- Suitable for exposure to media (harmful gas atmosphere)
- Condensation permissible
- With the proven PLC technology of LOGO!
- Easy to handle, program, maintain, and service
- Ideal for use in automotive engineering, environmental engineering, mining, chemical plants, material handling, food industry, etc.
- The front panel mounting set also allows simple and reliable installation of the logic modules in front panels; IP65 protection is thus possible.
- In order to ensure dependable operation of SIPLUS devices supplied by the battery in conjunction with combustion engines, it is necessary to put in a SIPLUS upmiter upstream device between the battery and the SIPLUS LOGO!.
SIPLUS LOGO! logic module Technical specifications
General technical data of the SIPLUS LOGO!
Ambient temperature range
-40/-25 … +70 °C
Coating of the printed circuit boards and the electronic components
The technical data of the standard product applies except for the ambient conditions.
Extended range of environmental conditions
Tmin … Tmax at 1080 hPa … 795 hPa (-1000 m … +2000 m) //
100 %; RH incl. bedewing/frost (no commissioning in bedewed state)
Yes; Class 3B2 mold and fungal spores (except fauna); the supplied plug covers must remain in place on the unused interfaces during operation.
Yes; Class 3C4 (RH < 75%) incl. salt spray in accordance with EN 60068-2-52 (severity 3); the supplied plug covers must remain in place on the unused interfaces during operation.
Yes; Class 3S4 incl. sand, dust; the supplied plug covers must remain in place on unused interfaces during operation.