SCADA SYSTEM SIMATIC WINCC WINCC/REDUNDANCY
- Option for SIMATIC WinCC, supporting the parallel operation of two interfaced WinCC single-user systems or process data servers for mutual monitoring
- If one of the two server PCs or one of the two WinCC stations fails, the second one will take over control of the entire system. Once the failed server or station is restored to operation, the content of all the message and process value archives are copied to it.
- One WinCC/Redundancy package is required for each redundant pair of servers.
- Increased system availability with continuous data integrity
- Automatic changeover of client in the event of failure of a server or failure of the communication to a server
- Continuous operator control and visualization thanks to automatic client changeover to the intact server
- Automatic updating of all archives in the background after rectification of the fault
Normally, two WinCC stations or process data servers run in parallel. Each station has its own process connection and its own data archives. WinCC/Redundancy ensures automatic matching of system and user archive data.
If one of the two server computers or WinCC stations fails, the second will take over the archiving of messages and process data, thereby ensuring seamless data integrity. In client/server mode, the clients are automatically switched from the failed server to the redundant partner. This ensures continuous plant visualization and operation on every operator station.
When the failed partner resumes operation, all process values, messages and data archived during the fail period are automatically matched with the partner. This process runs in the background and does not affect plant continuity. Once this is complete, two equivalent servers/stations will be available again.
Communication with the SIMATIC S7 PLC can also be configured with redundancy (an H Series SIMATIC S7 is required) by plugging in two communication modules and configuring two communication paths (S7-REDCONNECT software package). The use of failsafe H Series SIMATIC S7 PLCs can, if required, further increase availability at control level.
|Product No. / Product Description||Listprice / Your price|
SIMATIC WinCC/Redundancy V7.3, Option for SIMATIC WinCC V7.3, Runtime software, Single Lic. f. 2 installations
SIMATIC WinCC/Redundancy V7.4, Option for SIMATIC WinCC V7.4, Runtime software, Single Lic. f. 2 installations
SIMATIC WinCC/Redundancy V7.3, Option for SIMATIC WinCC V7.3, Runtime software, Single Lic. f. 2 installations License key download ******************************* E-mail address required for delivery
This product is downloadable only.
SIMATIC WinCC/Redundancy V7.4, Option for WinCC V7.4, runtime software, Single license, License key download ******************************* E-mail address required for delivery