- Particularly quiet and compact converters using state-of-the-art IGBT power semiconductors and innovative cooling solution.
- Maximum servicing friendliness with easy accessibility to all modules.
- Problem-free interfacing into automation solutions using a standard PROFIBUS interface and various analog and digital interfaces.
- Increase in plant availability through easy, fast replacement of individual modules and power components.
- Simple start-up and parameterization using interactive menus on the user-friendly AOP30 operator panel with LCD incorporating graphics capability and plain text display.
Technical data overview
3AC 380 to 480 V
3AC 500 to 600 V
3AC 660 to 690 V
110 to 560 kW
110 to 560 kW
75 to 800 kW
|Supply systems:||TN/TT or IT|
|Line frequency:||47 to 63 Hz|
|Output frequency:||0 to 300 Hz|
|Control method:||Vector control with encoder or V/f control|
|Fixed frequencies:||15 fixed frequencies plus 1 basic frequency, programmable|
|Skipped frequency bands:||4, programmable|
|Customer terminal block:||Digital inputs/outputs|
Inputs for motor temperature evaluation
|Communications interface:||PROFIBUS DP as standard|
|Braking mode:||Braking module as system component|
|Degree of protection:||IP00|
|Type of cooling:||Internal fan (forced air cooling)|
|Noise level:||≤ 72 dB (A) with 50 Hz line frequency|
|Conformity :||CE, cULus (available soon)|
|Software functions:||– Automatic restart following interruptions in operation as a result of a power failure|
– Smooth connection of converter to rotating motor
– Kinetic bufferingAutomatic motor identification for control optimization
– Programmable ramp-up/down times
– Ramp smoothing
|Protection functions:||Thermal monitoring of motor and power sections|
Undervoltage, overvoltage, earth fault, short-circuit, stall prevention
|Safety functions:||STO, SS1 (Integrated safety functions with drives)|
|Suitable motors:||Induction motors|