SIEMENS SITRANS F M MAGFLO MAG 1100 SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is a wafer design sensor in stainless steel with highly resistant liners and electrodes and is designed for the general industry environment. The flangeless wafer design meets all flange standards.
The SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is used in all industries where the corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing and the highly resistant liner and electrodes fit even the most extreme process media.
| Meassuring range||0 to 10 m/s|
| Nominal Sizes||From DN 2 to DN 100 (1/12" to 4")|
| Accuracy||0.2 % ±1 mm/s
0.4 % ±1 mm/s (PFA)|
| Operating Pressure||Max. 40 bar (Max. 580 psi)|
| Ambient temperature||From -40 to 100 °C (-40 to 212 °F)|
| Medium temperature||From -30 to 200 °C (-22 to 390 °F)|
| Material||Stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404)|
| Approvals||ATEX - 2 GD Zone 1, FM Class 1 div 2|
- Compact wafer design meets EN 1092, DIN and ANSI flange standards
- Easy Plug & Play field changeability of transmitter
- Compact or remote mounting possible
- Highly resistant liner and electrodes that are suitable for most extreme process media
- Designed to allow patented MAG in-situ verification using the SENSORPROM fingerprint