All the Siemens S7-400 Modules we sold, are original one! – 100% Brand New !
The ordering data of the components for the S7-400H can be found with the relevant modules under “S7-400/S7-400H/S7-400F/FH”.
The SIMATIC S7-400F/FH fail-safe automation system is used in plants with increased safety requirements. It controls processes where immediate shutdown presents no danger to personnel or the environment. The S7-400F/FH has two basic designs:
Fail-safe automation system. In the event of faults in the control system, the production process is brought to a safe state and interrupted.
Fail-safe and high-availability automation system. In the event of a fault in the control system, redundant control sections intervene and continue control of the production process.
The additional use of standard modules makes it possible to establish a fully integrated control system for a plant where non-safety related tasks and safety-related tasks co-exist. The overall plant is configured and programmed with the same standard tools.
The SIMATIC S7-400 is the power PLC for the mid to high-end performance ranges.
The modular and fan-free design, high level of expandability, extensive communication and networking options, simple implementation of distributed structures, and user-friendly handling make the SIMATIC S7-400 the ideal solution even for the most demanding tasks in the mid to high-end performance ranges.
Application areas of the SIMATIC S7-400 include:
- Automotive industry, e.g. assembly lines
- Mechanical equipment manufacture, including special mechanical equipment manufacture
- Warehousing technology
- Steel industry
- Building management systems
- Power generation and distribution
- Paper and printing industry
- Food and beverages industry
- Process engineering, e.g. water and wastewater utilities
- Chemicals industry and petrochemicals
- Instrumentation and control
- Packaging machinery
- Pharmaceutical industry
Several performance-graded CPU classes and a comprehensive range of modules with a host of user-friendly functions allow users to perform their automation tasks individually.
In the case of task expansions, the controller can be expanded at any time without significant cost by means of additional modules.
The SIMATIC S7-400 is universal in use:
- Maximum suitability for industry thanks to high electromagnetic compatibility and high resistance to shock and vibration.
- Modules can be connected and disconnected while power switched on.
In many areas of automation technology, demands are increasing all the time with regard to the availability and thus the fail-safety of the automation systems. There are areas where a plant standstill can result in extremely high costs. Here, only redundant systems can do justice to the availability requirements.
The fault-tolerant SIMATIC S7-400H meets these requirements. It continues to operate even when parts of the controller have failed due to one or more faults. The availability achieved in this way makes the SIMATIC S7-400H especially suitable for the following application areas:
- Processes with high restart costs after a controller failure (generally in the process industry).
- Processes with expensive standstill times
- Processes involving valuable materials, e.g. in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Unsupervised applications
- Applications with reduced maintenance personnel