SIEMENS IPC | SIEMENS Industrial Computer
SIEMENS Industrial PC——SIEMENS Industrial Computer
We sell Siemens Industrial PC: SIMATIC ECO IPC: 427eco( New products) 547eco(New products)
- SIMATIC RACK PC: 547D, 547C(Phase out) , 647C , 647B , 847C
- SIMATIC BOX PC: 227D (NEW products) , 427C , 427C Bundles , 627C , 827C
- SIMATIC Panel PC: 277D (NEW products) , 477C , 477C PRO , 577C , 677C , 677B
- SIMATIC Flat Panel: Flat Panel , Thin Client
- SIMATIC HMI Ex: Panel PC Ex , Thin Client Ex
SIEMENS PC670 PC677 PC847 PC647 SPARE PARTS
Flexible, versatile solutions for PC-based automation
With PC-based automation, you can implement applications and solutions that far exceed the functions of a classic controller. SIMATIC PC-based products offer you a flexible, innovative platform with long-term availability that gives you a home field advantage when meeting the challenges of the digital factory for your machines and plants.
Industrial PCs from Siemens verifiably comply with the highest quality standards associated with the “made in Germany” label thanks to self-developed mainboards and innovative technologies for reliable continuous operation in an industrial environment.
Integrated quality assurance concept – maximum quality right from the start
SIMATIC IPCs are accompanied by a mature quality assur- ance concept, from our in-house development and produc- tion, through the test center, right up to keeping order promises and maintaining field quality and environmental protection.
Advantages at a glance
- Maximum quality and fulfillment of all requirements
- Reliable maintenance of all data and specifications
- Consistently positive properties over many years
- 100% functional products and safe use
- High continuity and long-term availability
- Easy on resources and environmentally friendly
SIMATIC IPC – See the quality
www.siemens.com/simatic-ipc-video-quality More continuity and long-term availability
SIMATIC IPCs offer maximum compatibility and long-term availability with a minimum 6-month overlapping period in the case of innovations and new device generations, as well as a total service and support period of 9 – 11 years following market launch.
Whoever uses an industrial PC by Siemens has a system that operates reliably round-the-clock 365 days a year. To make sure this remains so, we have established an appro- priate service and support concept for fast and efficient help – not only for fault cases. For example:
- Online support, e.g. FAQs, tools, downloads, news letters
- SIMATIC Hotline, 24-hour competent help
- PC-based Competence Centers for project support
- Worldwide on-site, 35 repair centers in 30 countries and subsidiaries in 190 countries
www.siemens.com/automation/support About SIMATIC IPC/PG: www.siemens.com/asis
Service tool PED – Product Equipment Data
With the PED service tool, you can identify and manage device and component data of SIMATIC IPCs/PGs online and worldwide by means of standard Internet browsers, to support device/plant documentation, for example:
SIMATIC Rack PC
SIMATIC Box PC
SIMATIC Panel PC
SIMATIC Tablet PC
INDUSTRIAL MONITOES & THIN CLIENTS
The SIMATIC Rack PC 647B is an extremely compact and powerful industrial PC in 19″ design.
SIMATIC IPC PANEL TYPE PC IPC477D
SIMATIC Panel PCs are suitable thanks to their high industrial compatibility for use in control cabinets, consoles and control panels, as well as directly on the machine. Typical areas of application can be found in both factory and process automation.
PC platform with high degree of industrial compatibility for demanding tasks in the area of PC-based automation. Rugged construction: The PC is resistant to the