- – Parallel port (LPT1)
- – Serial ports (1x V.24, 1x V.24/TTY)
- – PS/2 keyboard port (supports PG720/740 keyboard with track ball
- – PS/2 mouse port
- – USB port (1x internal, 1x external)
- – MPI/L2-DP (max 12 MBaud)
- – PC Card port, 1 slot (type III)
- – Ethernet port (RJ45)
- – VGA port for external monitor
- – LVDS port for flat display
- Extensive climate, vibration and shock tests to guarantee industrial compatibility;
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to CE and FCC;
- Hotline, Service, spare parts;
- Quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001.
- compliance with the requirements for a fire enclosure to EN60950/UL508
- (device with AC power supply), i.e. it may be used without an additional fire enclosure,
- extremely compact dimensions,
- suitability for continuous 24 hour operation,
- serviceability in a wide ambient temperature range,
Siemens SIMATIC Box PC 620 Select Part Number
- MOUSE PS/2 socket for connecting a PS/2 mouse.
- COM1 V2.4 / MODEM/AG The COM 1 (TTY) port is used to connect, for example, S5 automation units (AG). The supplied adapter can be used to convert the port into a 25-pole standard V.24 port for connecting serial port devices such as modem, mouse or printer.
- COM2 The line current (TTY) interface is an optional product feature.
- AC/DC Power Supply Connector You can use the serial port 2 (V.24) to connect devices with a serial port such as modem, mouse or printer.
- PCI Slots Appliance socket for AC power supply or screw terminal for DC power supply.
- PCI/ISA Slots Internal slots for expansion modules. $$# Internal slots for expansion modules.
- PC Card Connection for PC Cards type I/II/III
Although the PC620 product is out of production, we still supply its spare parts service. We provide complete parts ordering service and spare parts ordering service
AoteWell Automation provides surplus parts and repair services for Box PC 620. Our Box PC 620 parts are tested by our technical staff and come with a full 2-year warranty.
You can search our inventory for the Box PC 620 part numbers that you require or select the Box PC 620 part number below to view our live inventory levels and repair pricing. If you do not see what you require, please Contact Us and we may be able to source or repair the part for you.
You can also visit our Simatic Box PC main page for more information on our other products, parts, and service offerings for Simatic Box PC.
AoteWell Automation provides a Box PC 620 repair service using our extensive experience and test systems to repair your Box PC 620 parts, and all of our repairs have a 2-year warranty.