Siemens Simodrive 611, Siemens cnc drive, Siemens cnc
Bigger stock & Better Price!
All the SIMODRIVE 611 drvie module we sold, are original one! – 100% Brand New !
SIMODRIVE 611 CNC MODULE
SIMODRIVE 611 steps your machine up to maximum productivity
- Machine tools
- Robot and manipulators
- Mass production and jobshop production
- Form and tool construction
- Presses and packaging machines
- Production machines for glass, wood, stone and textiles
With the SIMODRIVE 611 converter system individual drive assemblies can be combined thus
enabling fast and flexible synchronization of the drive performance and number of machine axes.
The SIMODRIVE 611 converter system is suitable for:
- is a modular transistor pulse-controlled converter
- is a compact system for several axis as well as drive combination solutions
- can be flexibly adapted to the area of application thanks to its modules
- is adaptable to every motor with its performance modules
- can be implemented with analog or digital setpoint interface with closed-loop plug-in units
- is the system with common mains supply modules
- can be expanded whenever required
SIMODRIVE 611 consists of several individual function modules. The mains connection is achieved using a power rated row of infeed modules, which provides the 600 V power DC link as well as the electronic power supply. Power modules rated to the size of the motor are then hooked-up to the 600 V DC link. The closed-loop plug-in unit then forms the drive module to a main spindle module or feed module either in digital or analog technology.
The types of drives feed axes, main spindle drives and asynchronous motor drives can be combined to form axis units.
A full range feed drives is available with torques from 0.7 Nm to over 145 Nm. In the case of main spindle drives SIMODRIVE 611 achieves a continuous rating of 3.7 kW to 100 kW. For simple main spindle drives without encoder, e.g. wood processing machines and high-speed grinding machines, the SIMODRIVE 611 offers closed-loop plug-in units with field-oriented closed-loop control for speeds of up to 60,000 rev/min.
The modules have standard designs, 480 mm high, 288 mm depth and, depending on the performance, the width increases in units of 50 mm.
- In the drive units each module carries out a different task
- A common feed module provides the DC voltage link from the power supply mains
- A drive module activates every motor
- Every drive module consists of a power module and closed-loop plug-in unit
- The NCU of the SINUMERIK 840 D CNC control is integrated as a 50 mm wide module into the drive unit and supplied with electricity.
- The UL is standard in this series
More Version on Siemens Simodrive 611
Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611 Siemens Simodrive 611