YOKOGAWA PH450 4-Wire pH/ORP Analyzer PH450
The PH450 pH analyzer provides the best accuracy in the industry, featuring an advanced temperature compensation functionality, preloaded calibration standards, stability checks, and online sensor and analyzer diagnostics to provide verifiable results.
This four-wire, multivariable analyzer combines pH with temperature and ORP (Redox) measurement, all of which can be utilized through the different output functions: two mA current outputs, four independent SPDT contact outputs, and HART. Dynamic sensor checking and wash cycle functions assure trouble free and accurate analysis with minimum maintenance.
Unique Human Machine Interface
The PH450 has a high-resolution, simple touchscreen menu structure with five language options, so information is clearly visible and easily accessible to the operator. Simply select the language of choice and on-screen instructions assure that the best configuration for the application is obtained.
Ideal for Ultrapure Water Applications
The PH450 offers self-diagnostics and process temperature compensation to provide accurate pH measurements in high purity water. One of these temperature compensation methods, the NEN6411 algorithm, takes into account the dissociation of water in strong acid and alkaline solutions, which is especially useful for pH measurement in Pure and Ultrapure water as found in Power Generation Water Chemistry.
- Capable of analyzing pH, ORP or rH and Temperature measurements at the same time with the same sensor
- Full PID control possible for both acid and alkaline addition simultaneously
- Dual High Impedance Capability, allowing for Differential pH/ORP measurements
- Enhanced diagnostics, process trending graphics and on-screen logbooks for data storage
- Two mA-outputs and four SPDT relay contacts with display indicators
- Hart® Communications
- FM Class 1, Div.2, Group ABCD, T6 for Ta-20 to 55°C
- IP66/NEMA4X 1/2 DIN enclosure for Field Mounting and Panel Mounting
- Three sets of preloaded pH buffer standards (NIST, US and DIN) cover most commonly used pH calibration practices
- Supports many temperature compensation elements and sensor types