YOKOGAWA ZR22G DIRECT IN SITU ZIRCONIA OXYGEN ANALYZER
The YOKOGAWA ZR22G separate-type detector uses a high-reliability zirconia sensor, and its heater assembly can be replaced on site. The detector is mounted, for example, on the wall of a flue and can measure the gases directly. The ZR22S separate-type detector for explosion-proof applications is also available.
• The built-in heater assembly of the probe can be replaced on site, reducing maintenance costs.
• The probe uses a long-life, high-reliability Zirconia sensor.
• The probe uses three-reference gas supply methods (natural air convection, instrument air, and pressure compensated) in its applications.
• The separate type converter incorporates a LCD touchscreen for ease of operation.
• This converter can be used as an oxygen analyzer as well as a high temperature humidity analyzer.
• The integrated type integrates both probe and converter, to reduce wiring, piping, and installation costs. This type of unit uses an optical switch for ease of operation at the site.
• Remote maintenance using digital communications (HART) reduces maintenance costs. *1
Separate Type In Situ Zirconia Oxygen / High Temperature Humidity Analyzer
• Liquid-crystal touch panel display provides easy operation.
• Interactive model displays instructions to follow, including those for: settings, oxygen concentration trends, and calibration operations.
• Digital communications features are provided as standard – this enables the analyzer to be maintenance-serviced remotely.
•Can measure either oxygen concentration or humidity with a single analyzer.
• Highly reliable measurements with trend-data graphs.
• The zirconia cell and heater assembly can be replaced in the field.
ATEX: EEx d IIB + H2, Group II, Category 2GD, T2, T300°C FM/CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C and D, Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G, T2
IECEx: Ex d IIB + H2 T2, Ex tD A21 IP66 T300°C
|MEASUREMENT OBJECT||Oxygen concentration in combustion exhaust gas and mixed gas|
|MEASUREMENT SYSTEM||Zirconium oxide sensor|
|EXPLOSION-PROOF APPROVAL||ZR22S-A (ATEX); EEx d IIB + H2,|
ZR22S-B (FM); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
ZR22S-C (CSA); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
ZR22S-D (IECEx); Ex d IIB + H2, T2
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||0.01 to 100 vol% O2|
|OUTPUT SIGNAL||4 to 20 mA DC, two points (ZR402G) (maximum load resistance 550Ω)|
|SETTING RANGE||Any setting in the range of 0 – 5 vol%O2 to 0 – 100 vol%O2 (in 1 vol% O2), or partial range|
|DIGITAL COMMUNICATION (HART)||250 to 550Ω, depending on number of field devices connected to the loop (multi-drop mode)|
|SAMPLE GAS PRESSURE||±5kPa|
For 0.15m probe, -0.5 to +5 kPa.
No pressure fluctuation in the furnace should be allowed
|SAMPLE GAS TEMPERATURE||0 to 700℃|
700 to 1871℃ (with 0.15m probe with JIS 5K 32 FF flange and ZR22P High Temperature Probe Adapter (certain options only))
|PROBE LENGTH||0.15, 0.4, 0.7, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 m|
|CONTACT OUTPUT||Four points (one is fail-safe, normally open)|
|CONTACT INPUT||Two points|
|CALIBRATION||Method; zero/span calibration|
Calibration mode; automatic, semi-automatic and manual (with an LCD touchscreen)
|CONSTRUCTION OF DETECTOR (ZR22S)||Heater and thermocouple replaceable construction, equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66|
|CONSTRUCTION OF CONVERTER (ZR402G)||Non-explosion-proof, outdoor installation, equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-20 to +60℃ (-20 to +150℃ on the terminal box surface) (ZR22S)|
-20 to +55℃ (ZR402G)
|REFERENCE GAS SYSTEM||Instrument Air: 50 kPa + the pressure inside the furnace; Approx. 1Nl/min consumption|
|WIRING CONNECTION||ATEX; M20 by 1.5 mm or 1/2 NPT select one type (4 pieces)|
FM; 1/2 NPT (4 pieces)
CSA; 1/2 NPT (4 pieces)
IECEx; M20 by 1.5 mm or 1/2 NPT select one type (4 pieces)
|POWER SUPPLY||85 to 264 V AC; 45 to 66 Hz|