YOKOGAWA ZR402G Single Channel Oxygen Analyzer
The ZR22G/ZR402G Separate Type Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers have the following features:
• A general-purpose detector can directly measure gas of up to 700ºC. Moreover, when combined with the high-temperature probe adapter, it can measure gas of up to 1400ºC.
• For the Zirconia cell, which is a key component of zirconia oxygen analyzers, a zirconia element and platinum electrodes are molecularly bonded by a method developed by Yokogawa. Therefore, the zirconia sensor can deliver consistent measurements for a long period without the electrode being peeled off.
• The heater assembly used to heat up the zirconia cell is constructed so that it can be replaced in the field. Even if a wire in the heater breaks, the heater can be easily replaced in the field.
• The converter features a large liquid-crystal display that is easy to see and read.
• A high-resolution graphic display is available, and trend graph display of up to 150 min is possible.
• A touch panel is used for operations, allowing information to be easily read out and set up.
• Operations are performed interactively with the operation display, so the Instruction Manual is not needed in daily operations.
• During calibration, the sensor (cell) response time, internal resistance value, zero calibration factor, span collection factor, etc. are checked and the data are evaluated comprehensively.This allows the remaining life of the cell to be predicted.
• Two current outputs (4 – 20 mA) and four SPDT relay contact outputs are available. Measurement data, alarms, errors, etc. can be output.
Touch Panel Switch
The YOKOGAWA ZR402G uses a touch panel that can be operated by just touching the switch display. The switches displayed in this area and their functions vary depending on the panel display, allowing all switch operations. Figure 5.2 shows the types of switches and their functions.
|MEASUREMENT OBJECT||Oxygen concentration in combustion exhaust gas and mixed gas|
|MEASUREMENT SYSTEM||Zirconium oxide sensor|
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||0.01 to 100 vol% O2|
|OUTPUT SIGNAL||4 to 20 mA DC, two points (ZR402G) (maximum load resistance 550Ω)|
|SETTING RANGE||Any setting in the range of 0 – 5 vol%O2 to 0 – 100 vol%O2 (in 1 vol% O2), or partial range|
|DIGITAL COMMUNICATION (HART)||250 to 550Ω, depending on number of field devices connected to the loop (multi-drop mode)|
|SAMPLE GAS PRESSURE||-5 to +250 kPa (Pressure compensation option necessary over +5 kPa)|
|SAMPLE GAS TEMPERATURE||0 to 700℃ (Probe only)|
700 to 1871℃ (with 0.15m probe with JIS 5K 32 FF flange and ZR22P High Temperature Probe Adapter)
|PROBE LENGTH||0.15, 0.4, 0.7, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.8, 5.4 m|
|CONTACT OUTPUT||Four points (one is fail-safe, normally open)|
|CONTACT INPUT||Two points|
|CALIBRATION||Method; zero/span calibration|
Calibration mode; automatic, semi-automatic and manual (with an LCD touchscreen)
|CONSTRUCTION OF DETECTOR (ZR22G)||Heater and thermocouple replaceable construction.|
Non-explosion-proof. Equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66
|CONSTRUCTION OF CONVERTER (ZR402G)||Non-explosion-proof, outdoor installation, equivalent to NEMA4X/IP66|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||Probe (ZR22G): -20 to 150℃|
Converter (ZR402G): -20 to 55℃)
|REFERENCE GAS SYSTEM||Instrument Air (preferred): 50 kPa (200 kPa with check valve) + the pressure inside the furnace; Approx. 1 Nl/min consumptionNatural convection|
|POWER SUPPLY||85 to 264 V AC; 45 to 66 Hz|